Round two of IBM 1130 house rescue

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 5:39 PM
      Jeff J. and I went back for round two today. We focused on organizing
      book and manuals -- the homeowner asked us to set aside what we want,
      and what we don't.

      In addition to dozens of regular computer books from the 60s, 70s, and
      80s, we found some really special ones -- Bugbooks; West Coast Computer
      Faire anthologies; and a huge assortment of Xitan/TDL manuals (the
      original owner of all this stuff worked there). Also lots of Altair
      documents, and an original IMSAI manual (that's the only thing we
      actually took today; it'll go directly on display with our IMSAI this
      weekend.)

      And something Chris Liendo will drool over ... the original Epson
      Valdocs manual .... it's the copy that belonged to the dude who * wrote
      * it.

      There will be several more trips. We've still go to rescue a bunch of
      terminals and AT&T computers, and we're even getting some metal
      shelves. The homeowner gave me a key so we can go at our leisure, not
      just his.

      Jeff is going back tomorrow to box up the books that we want. (Or at
      least the first one-third of them that we took four hours to sort today!)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 9:38 PM
        > original IMSAI manual (that's the only thing we actually took today; it'll go directly on display with our IMSAI this
        > weekend.)

        PS - see attachment