SWTP lecture confirmed

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Michael Holley is now a confirmed VCF East 7.0 speaker. He'll talk Sunday at 1:15pm.

      Couldn't get Woz, but MH was in the same computer club. :)

      Also, in a far less noteworthy announcement, the Saturday morning speaker is ... me. It'll be sort of an "opening comments" session. VCF announcements (mostly for non-MARCHins' sake; updates about InfoAge + our museum); etc.

      We could in theory have a parallel speaker track if others really want to participate. For example I never got a straight answer from Robert V. (EAI / Rutgers guy), and haven't heard from Jason Scott in a while (my guess is he's very busy and will just surprise us.) Also haven't been able to get the C / UNIX guys from Bell Labs. :(

      Suggestion box remains open for ideas of * local * people who might actually attend.