Re: [midatlanticretro] Eliza Evan!

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2011

      > Hey, Bill, quick question - what kind of monitor is that in the picture?
      It looks like a television, but it also says "Computer Monitor" on the
      front of it. It's interesting - I know several TV manufacturers produced
      stripped-down versions of TV chassis (no tuner, baseband input, some kind
      of isolation added) as computer monitors, but I've not seen that particular
      one.

      > -Ian

      1985 GE. The manual partnumber is too long for me to remember from one
      room to the next. Basically this is a color tv with built-in computer
      jacks and convenient buttons to allow for switching to various types on
      inputs. I like it because it's the same color scheme as the TI 99, but
      it's too "new" for a TI 99.

      bd