WTD - A working Zorba Computer (to buy, rent, or borrow)

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      I have plans to make a short video starring the Zorba computer, but my
      Zorba seems to be too far gone to fix. I don't need it permanently, just
      enough for the filming. It's a psycho-bizarro story where the villian is a
      computer that cannot be destroyed.

      I would be willing to trade a non-working Zorba for a working one, or some
      other portable of equal value. Whatever.

      It has to be a Zorba.
      http://vintagecomputer.net/zorba/

      Bill Degnan
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011

        ~http://www.rogtronic.net

        On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        I have plans to make a short video starring the Zorba computer, but my
        Zorba seems to be too far gone to fix.  I don't need it permanently, just
        enough for the filming.  It's a psycho-bizarro story where the villian is a
        computer that cannot be destroyed.

        I would be willing to trade a non-working Zorba for a working one, or some
        other portable of equal value.  Whatever.

        It has to be a Zorba.
        http://vintagecomputer.net/zorba/

        now if you get a lab coat and mad scientist lab like in Dr.Steel episodes, I'm in !!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCKkcex6_Hg&feature=related