Re: [midatlanticretro] Eliza Evan!

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2011

      > > Dan,
      > > Did you try it?
      > > http://vintagecomputer.net/commodore/64/
      > >

      > > I've only read the source code, and I've seen the suggestions that we
      > > sent in used in the code. I've been too lazy to plug in my C64 lately
      > > since I rearranged my workshop. But I have to soon so I check on the
      > > NIC card to WiFi setup

      You can download VICE and run in emulator. I have a C64 speech synthesizer
      called "HearSay" or something like that. I have not used it in a while

      bd
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 28, 2011
        On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Dan RogantiĀ  wrote

        Now if can only get a speech synthesizer to sound like him ~haa

        What do I sound like in your mind?

        boy you left yourself open wider than a rack full of 19" backplanes

      • Mr Ian Primus
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 28, 2011
          --- On Mon, 2/28/11, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > > > Dan,
          > > > Did you try it?
          > > > http://vintagecomputer.net/commodore/64/

          Hey, Bill, quick question - what kind of monitor is that in the picture? It looks like a television, but it also says "Computer Monitor" on the front of it. It's interesting - I know several TV manufacturers produced stripped-down versions of TV chassis (no tuner, baseband input, some kind of isolation added) as computer monitors, but I've not seen that particular one.

          -Ian
        • Bill Degnan
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 28, 2011

            > Hey, Bill, quick question - what kind of monitor is that in the picture?
            It looks like a television, but it also says "Computer Monitor" on the
            front of it. It's interesting - I know several TV manufacturers produced
            stripped-down versions of TV chassis (no tuner, baseband input, some kind
            of isolation added) as computer monitors, but I've not seen that particular
            one.

            > -Ian

            1985 GE. The manual partnumber is too long for me to remember from one
            room to the next. Basically this is a color tv with built-in computer
            jacks and convenient buttons to allow for switching to various types on
            inputs. I like it because it's the same color scheme as the TI 99, but
            it's too "new" for a TI 99.

            bd