the analog computer

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      In addition to the donor of the analog computer being at MARCH on Sunday, I just found this link since EAI had links to Concurrent Computer Corp and Camp Evans:
      http://www.dan-ruth-tanner.com/Tanner_Family/Miscellaneous/eai.html
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
        "mejeep_ferret" <mejeep@...> writes:

        >In addition to the donor of the analog computer being at MARCH on
        >Sunday, I just found this link since EAI had links to Concurrent
        >Computer Corp and C= amp Evans:
        >http://www.dan-ruth-tanner.com/Tanner_Family/Miscellaneous/eai.html

        I didn't know this. An uncle, now deceased, worked for EAI and he
        lived right behind Camp Evans in Shark River Hills. I had access,
        in college, to an EAI 8800.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
          I'm confused. What are you pointing out?