VCF exhibit sign-ups

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2011
      Hey guys, I think it's fixed now, but I'm not 100% sure .... go ahead
      and try, and let me know if you have problems.

      Remember, if you don't have your exhibit ideas done, that's okay -- you
      can just put in a couple of sentences about your plans and fill in more
      details later. It's ** REALLY IMPORTANT ** that exhibitors sign up
      sooner rather than later. This way, when regular folks see the VCF web
      site, they'll see that exhibitors will be there. You could have the
      best exhibit of all time but if you only "mean to" sign up one of these
      days, then that doesn't do us any good advertising-wise.

      So .... please start registering. Thanks.
    • Curt @ Atari Museum
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
        Evan:

        Sign-up Link?
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
          Vintage.org. click events. Vcf e 7. Exhibit.
          Bill Degnan

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
            >>> Sign-up Link?

            Not at my computer right now; just go to vintage.org, click on VCF East 7, click on exhibits, follow instructions.
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
              >>> Vintage.org. click events.

              Actually there's a VCF East 7 link from the vintage.org homepage.

              I'm just saying. :)