Shout out to Claude!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2011
      I posted on cctalk a short time ago about the recent Ted Nelson radio
      interview:
      Starts at 41:35 here:
      http://www.awakemedia.com/DrFuture/DrF37_Feb222011_TedNel.mp3

      Listening to it right now; from the 56:40-56:50 span he mentions Claude
      Kagan. I'd forgotten that Ted was one of Claude's protoges.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2011
        > I posted on cctalk a short time ago about the recent Ted Nelson radio
        > interview:
        > Starts at 41:35 here:
        > http://www.awakemedia.com/DrFuture/DrF37_Feb222011_TedNel.mp3
        >
        > Listening to it right now; from the 56:40-56:50 span he mentions Claude
        > Kagan. I'd forgotten that Ted was one of Claude's protoges.

        PS - Ted is mentioned on some of Claude's RESISTORS web sites. So it's
        a near certainty that he personally used our PDP-8. Cool!