Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF hands-on classes update

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 24, 2011
      Evan,

      I added one more item to the Optional List, Multimeter
      Please edit this list on the workshop page.
      ------------------------------------
      Tool List:
       - Pencil Tip Soldering Iron ***
       - Solder[suggested:Kester #44 Rosin Core Solder, 60/40 Tin/Lead Alloy, max.dia.0.062"]
       - Wire Cutters
       - Needle Nose pliers
       - Wire Strippers

      Optional:
      These are additional tools which you can bring.
      One is already available from the Instructor.
      These will have to be shared

       - Multimeter
       - Desoldering Iron
       - Circuit board Holder
       - Magnifier

      Questions are welcome for any suggestions about where to get Tools