Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum re-opening

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2011
      > Next Wednesday, Wall Township inspectors are visiting Infoage building #9032 which contains our computer museum, NJARC, NJHDA, and one of the large event rooms. Infoage's electrician worked in there all weekend. Assuming all is up to code, we can then re-open as soon as next weekend.

      Mixed news: building 9032 failed its inspection today, but only by a *
      very small * amount. For example there need to be dual lights on the
      emergency lights about doorways, so there's still a light working if one
      bulb burns out; some of our doorways only had one light. Steve G.
      already bought the parts to fix this stuff, and it should all be
      installed in the next day or two. A re-inspection will probably happen
      Friday or early next week. Fred/Steve have a specific list of what
      needs to be done, so it's essentially a slam-dunk that if they fix these
      few small details, then we're all set to pass. Then we can re-open.