VCF used book sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      Just like last time, we're going to have a VCF used book sale. It
      worked very well last time. We organized in the books into approximate
      categories and charged just $1 per pound. Couldn't be simpler! We
      split the proceeds of this sale with InfoAge, because they supplied most
      of the books.

      However we sold most of the * good * books. We'll try again to sell
      what is left over, but we need MORE books for this year.

      So: please donate your used books (and magazines and manuals) to MARCH
      so that we can sell 'em at VCF. Computers are the preferred topic, but
      we also welcome any science-y subject -- design, electronics, math, the
      sciences, sci-fi, etc. -- because one nerd's trash is another nerd's
      treasure. :)

      Caveat: please wait until shortly before VCF to bring these!!!