Re: [midatlanticretro] WTD: Papertapes for PDP 11/05

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
      On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:55:58PM -0500, Bill Degnan wrote:
      > I realize that this might be a longshot, but does anyone here in this group
      > have papertapes for the PDP 11/05 (11/10)? My system has only 8K, and I am
      > not looking for anything fancy, just the original stuff that came with the
      > computer - diagnostic programs, editor, assembler and the like.

      A good collection of electronic copies is in
      http://www.bitsavers.org/bits/DEC/pdp11/papertapeimages/

      MARCH has physical tapes for 11/20. I assume most would work though I'm
      not that familiar with incompatabilites in the 11 world.
      http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

      I didn't see the paper tape instructions in the bitsavers pdf files but
      they may be there or other 11 archives may have them.