WTD: Papertapes for PDP 11/05

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011
      I realize that this might be a longshot, but does anyone here in this group
      have papertapes for the PDP 11/05 (11/10)? My system has only 8K, and I am
      not looking for anything fancy, just the original stuff that came with the
      computer - diagnostic programs, editor, assembler and the like.

      Bill Degnan

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
        On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:55:58PM -0500, Bill Degnan wrote:
        > I realize that this might be a longshot, but does anyone here in this group
        > have papertapes for the PDP 11/05 (11/10)? My system has only 8K, and I am
        > not looking for anything fancy, just the original stuff that came with the
        > computer - diagnostic programs, editor, assembler and the like.

        A good collection of electronic copies is in
        http://www.bitsavers.org/bits/DEC/pdp11/papertapeimages/

        MARCH has physical tapes for 11/20. I assume most would work though I'm
        not that familiar with incompatabilites in the 11 world.
        http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

        I didn't see the paper tape instructions in the bitsavers pdf files but
        they may be there or other 11 archives may have them.