Exhibit Progress

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2011
      Just if you're wondering what I have been up to, here is my thread
      for my exhibit progress so far. I am trying to hook up my PDP 11/05
      to a teletype. I have not actually attached the computer to the TTY
      yet, but I believe I have determined the correct pin outs for the
      cable. I just have to plug it in and ...

      As you can see I have been working on this for a while, but I am
      achingly close.

      Bill
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2011
        On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 5:40 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        Just if you're wondering what I have been up to, here is my thread
        for my exhibit progress so far.  I am trying to hook up my PDP 11/05
        to a teletype.  I have not actually attached the computer to the TTY
        yet, but I believe I have determined the correct pin outs for the
        cable.  I just have to plug it in and ...

        What happened to the 11/40 ?
        That's what people like to see, a full access front panel - more blinkey Leds :)

        =Dan

      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2011
          > On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 5:40 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Just if you're wondering what I have been up to, here is my thread
          > > for my exhibit progress so far. I am trying to hook up my PDP 11/05
          > > to a teletype. I have not actually attached the computer to the TTY
          > > yet, but I believe I have determined the correct pin outs for the
          > > cable. I just have to plug it in and ...
          > >
          > > http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=249
          > >

          > What happened to the 11/40 ?
          > That's what people like to see, a full access front panel - more blinkey
          > Leds :)
          >
          > =Dan

          One thing at a time, but that'd be next on my list, yes. I found a H744
          voltage regulator to replace the bad one that's preventing front panel
          operations. I just have to find time to install.