magtapes?

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      I took just ONE magtape since it's clean in case for show-n-tell, but I won't take the box of ~10 unless needed. They SEEM to be new, unused.

      The one I have here is Memorex MRX III
      a little over 1,000 feet, 3200 FCI total surface certified.

      Hurm, maybe used once, I see labels on the spool's inner side.
      But they're amazingly clean inside and out.

      -- jeff3 jonas