VCF E 7 web site up / exhibitor signup tested

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2011
      I was able to log in and add my tentative exhibit, which as of this
      moment is going to have something to do with the PDP 11/05. Please
      start registering your exhibits. We're working on the electricity
      situation, waiting on more details. Contact me if you have questions.

      Note that you have to register before you can add your exhibit. I
      believe that there will be some kind of approval process, I have
      access to make changes if you need assistance.

      http://www.vintage.org/2011/east/index.php