RE: [midatlanticretro] Doh! A "Who knew?" moment...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
      Huh?

      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Allain
      Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:38 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Doh! A "Who knew?" moment...

      Keep kissing up, and hopefully we'll see him talk at VCFe 5 or something?

      John A.

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
        Also located Andrew Bobeck, the inventor of bubble memory, formerly of Bell Labs, who according to Yahoo People Search lives in Chatham.

        Andy -- do you know if there's some kind of Bell Labs alumni group?

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 22, 2005
          Evan,

          Yes! He would make a great speaker for VCF - a great keynote speaker.

          Jim

          --- Evan <evan947@...> wrote:

          > Huh?
          >
          > _____

          =Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=yQK66sIa
          > fWZWnP-61n_BTQ> computer Computer

          2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=bvgAN5E
          > Yj4oAGQSA29LvCw> security Computer

          2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=E3VSZZU
          > ZIYQJD2FP1DwFdw> training
          > Field

          ter+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=6Bps2Ok95uCsZL
          > SwdHWZfg> trip
          >
          > _____
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >

          > * Visit your group "midatlanticretro

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
          >

          > _____

        • ysgdhio
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 22, 2005
            On 12/21/05, Evan wrote:
            > Andy -- do you know if there's some kind of Bell Labs alumni group?

            If there is, I'm not aware of it.

            Andy