RE: [midatlanticretro] Hello, newbie question.

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Jeff,

      Vectrex is fairly unique, but TCF is mostly a computer show, not a gaming show.  The 400/800 are fairly common...

      I have a few suggestions
      - check out the flea market portion of TCF (which MARCH isn't part of)
      - post to our Virtual Swap Meet page (via the 'database' link in our Yahoo group)
      - check out the regional gaming shows -- there is an excellent list at http://atariage.com/features/events/index.php

      Either way, you should still visit TCF and hang out with us at the MARCH exhibit.  You'll get hooked!

      Where are you from?

       - Evan Koblentz

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Jeff,
        Speaking from someone "only" bringing a VIC-20 system and peripherals, the 400 and 800 (assuming they work) would be interesting to me.  These came out in 1979, I think that they and the other Atari stuff would be a fine addition to the show.
        bd