Re: [midatlanticretro] Doh! A "Who knew?" moment...

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
      Keep kissing up, and hopefully we'll see him talk at VCFe 5 or something?

      John A.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
        Huh?

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
          Also located Andrew Bobeck, the inventor of bubble memory, formerly of Bell Labs, who according to Yahoo People Search lives in Chatham.

          Andy -- do you know if there's some kind of Bell Labs alumni group?

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 22, 2005
            Evan,

            Yes! He would make a great speaker for VCF - a great keynote speaker.

            Jim

            --- Evan <evan947@...> wrote:

            > Huh?
            >
            > _____

            =Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=yQK66sIa
            > fWZWnP-61n_BTQ> computer Computer

            2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=bvgAN5E
            > Yj4oAGQSA29LvCw> security Computer

            2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=E3VSZZU
            > ZIYQJD2FP1DwFdw> training
            > Field

            ter+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=6Bps2Ok95uCsZL
            > SwdHWZfg> trip
            >
            > _____
            >
            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >

            > * Visit your group "midatlanticretro

            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
            >

            > _____

          • ysgdhio
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 22, 2005
              On 12/21/05, Evan wrote:
              > Andy -- do you know if there's some kind of Bell Labs alumni group?

              If there is, I'm not aware of it.

              Andy