Re: 22/44pin cards for homebrew projects

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 9, 2011
      On Monday, February 7, 2011, Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
      > Anchor Electronics:
      > http://www.anchor-electronics.com/

      Excellent !!
      That's always been one of my favorite suppliers

      Thanks !
      =Dan

    • Mike Willegal
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 9, 2011
        The apple 1 has a 44 pin edge connector with .156" spacing so this
        may also fit the bill, though it is not entirely clear what the specs
        are on this board and shipping from Europe may increase the cost too
        much.

        http://www.achatz.nl/catalog/product_info.php?
        manufacturers_id=2&products_id=11

        Regards,
        Mike W.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 22, 2011
          On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Mike Willegal <mike@...> wrote:
          The apple 1 has a 44 pin edge connector with .156" spacing so this
          may also fit the bill, though it is not entirely clear what the specs
          are on this board and shipping from Europe may increase the cost too
          much.

          http://www.achatz.nl/catalog/product_info.php?
          manufacturers_id=2&products_id=11

          that's interesting

          while searching for parts, I came across another place in CA
          http://www.douglas.com/hardware/pcbs/breadboards/index.html
          They have blank protoyping cards for S-100, Apple, C64, IBM-PC, DEC, STD, VME, etc