Accepting Credit Cards. 100% Guaranteed Approvals!!

  • easypay801
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2005
      Greetings, We are an Authorized Merchant Service Provider for Credit
      Card Transactions, Inc. We accept Credit Cards 100% Guaranteed
      Approved! NO ONE IS TURNED DOWN! We can also get you a terminal or an
      onlone gateway. You may Email us at www.EasyPay80.com,
      www.EZPay80.com, or PB@.... You may also call us at our Toll
      Free Number - 1-800-761-6459 or The GM's Direct Line # 404-880-8378.

      Thanks,
      Patricia - General Manager of Call Center 1
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2005
        easypay801 wrote:
        > Greetings, We are an Authorized Merchant Service Provider for Credit
        > Card Transactions, Inc. We accept Credit Cards 100% Guaranteed
        > Approved! NO ONE IS TURNED DOWN! We can also get you a terminal or an
        > onlone gateway. You may Email us at www.EasyPay80.com,
        > www.EZPay80.com, or PB@.... You may also call us at our Toll
        > Free Number - 1-800-761-6459 or The GM's Direct Line # 404-880-8378.

        Gaah!

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2005