RE: [midatlanticretro] Doh! A "Who knew?" moment...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
      Yup.  Chatted with him for a bit after my previous email.  He's going to check out our group.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
        Keep kissing up, and hopefully we'll see him talk at VCFe 5 or something?

        John A.
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
          Huh?

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 21, 2005
            Also located Andrew Bobeck, the inventor of bubble memory, formerly of Bell Labs, who according to Yahoo People Search lives in Chatham.

            Andy -- do you know if there's some kind of Bell Labs alumni group?

            I just found out that David Ahl, the creator/editor of Creative Computing
            magazine, lives right down the road in Morristown, NJ.

            Small freakin' world!

            Computer Collector Newsletter:

            href="http://news.computercollector.com">http://news.computercollector.com

            href="http://www.marchclub.org">http://www.marchclub.org

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 22, 2005
              Evan,

              Yes! He would make a great speaker for VCF - a great keynote speaker.

              Jim

              --- Evan <evan947@...> wrote:

              > Huh?
              >
              > _____

              =Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=yQK66sIa
              > fWZWnP-61n_BTQ> computer Computer

              2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=bvgAN5E
              > Yj4oAGQSA29LvCw> security Computer

              2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=E3VSZZU
              > ZIYQJD2FP1DwFdw> training
              > Field

              ter+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=6Bps2Ok95uCsZL
              > SwdHWZfg> trip
              >
              > _____
              >
              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >

              > * Visit your group "midatlanticretro

              > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
              >

              > _____

            • ysgdhio
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 22, 2005
                On 12/21/05, Evan wrote:
                > Andy -- do you know if there's some kind of Bell Labs alumni group?

                If there is, I'm not aware of it.

                Andy