Museum today

    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 6, 2011
      Productive day. Kelly and his nephew arrived around 12:30. Jeff B. and I were there too. We unloaded the TI not-so-mini and reassembled it into its rack. Then, Jeff and I did some more organizing in our H-building storage. We cleared space for the emergency exit and made all the aisles neat and clean. This will made it easier to do inventory and will also give the town building inspectors one less thing to "catch" InfoAge about.
      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 15, 2012
        > I spent 5+ years there (4th Fl. Myers Ctr aka. the Hexagon) and I didn't hear anything about any alumni function.

        Sent you a private email just now.