Help for rescue today - found!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      Good news; Kelly enlisted help from a family member. They + the guy donating the TI mini will be all set.

      I'm meeting Kelly when he gets to InfoAge, which will probably be around 11:30-ish.

      After we unload, we'll spent some time doing museum-y things, mostly organizing our H-bldg space per Fred's request.

      Help will be useful there too.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
        Update; unloading today is probably around 12:30. Kelly called me at 11:09 and said he's got an hour-plus trip with a very heavy cargo.