updates to midatlanticretro.org

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2011
      MARCH pass-through web site updated with link to VCF E 7 page, which
      at the moment has only basic info. I will keep up with this page,
      keep it up-to-date as things progress.

      http://midatlanticretro.org

      http://marchclub.org/ (also)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
        minor updates to the midatlanticretro.org web site.

        please send me

        1) your links if you have a on topic web site or pages within a larger
        site

        2) events you know about that should be added. I need to update the
        upcoming events.

        bd
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
          minor updates to the midatlanticretro.org web site installed.

          please send me

          1) your links if you have an on-topic web site or pages within a larger
          site that I can add to the member links section

          2) events you know about that should be added. I need to update the
          upcoming events column.

          bd