Re: [midatlanticretro] Any help available tomorrow at 9:30 AM in Flanders NJ?

  • Sills Raymond
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5 3:41 PM
      In the Philly area, cheesesteaks are ordered "wit" or "wit-
      out" (onions). :)

      73 de Ray

    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5 5:54 PM
        Sills Raymond <raysills3@...> writes:

        >In the Philly area, cheesesteaks are ordered "wit" or "wit- out"
        >(onions). :)
        >
        >73 de Ray

        Stop that! You have me pining for a trek to 9th and Passyunk.

        Provalone wit for me and a generous dousing with some of Gino's hot sauce!
      • Justin Jernigan
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5 6:58 PM
          Be warned, Evan is half as strong as he claims. :) Sorry I can't be there to help.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5 6:59 PM
            And twice as dumb!