Any help available tomorrow at 9:30 AM in Flanders NJ?

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
      My helper begged out. This is for that TI mini computer. This thing
      isn't small. Reply off list.

      All I can offer in exchange is Lunch and my stunning wit.

      Kelly
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
        I'll be there.

        Please keep your wit to yourself. :)

        On 02/05/2011 03:00 PM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:
        > My helper begged out. This is for that TI mini computer. This thing
        > isn't small. Reply off list.
        >
        > All I can offer in exchange is Lunch and my stunning wit.
        >
        > Kelly

      • Sills Raymond
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
          In the Philly area, cheesesteaks are ordered "wit" or "wit-
          out" (onions). :)

          73 de Ray

        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
            Sills Raymond <raysills3@...> writes:

            >In the Philly area, cheesesteaks are ordered "wit" or "wit- out"
            >(onions). :)
            >
            >73 de Ray

            Stop that! You have me pining for a trek to 9th and Passyunk.

            Provalone wit for me and a generous dousing with some of Gino's hot sauce!
          • Justin Jernigan
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
              Be warned, Evan is half as strong as he claims. :) Sorry I can't be there to help.

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
                And twice as dumb!