Re: [midatlanticretro] Photos of interest from tmesis.net photos

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
      Jason T <silent700@...> writes:

      >On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:00 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote: >
      >This stuff is cleanable. What an awesome storage place. Are there > any
      >works in progress there?
      >
      >And here is the frozen, museumless Midwest, we experience the pain of
      >envy.
      >
      >Quite a find, gentlemen! Someone should do a walk-through with a
      >videocam, just to capture the scale of it all.

      I wish I would have brought my wife's new birthday present. Canon SX30 IS.
      It would have done digital video and, believe me, I would have used it.
    • Mr Ian Primus
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
        --- On Fri, 2/4/11, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > http://tmesis.net/MARCH/Photos/recon__015.jpg%c2%a0 -
        > What brand terminal

        Esprit - specifically Esprit 1's, initially they were made by Hazeltine, then I think they spun off into their own company. They're VT100 clones.

        -Ian
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
          Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

          >--TPcGcxQdXi7w9PPyeJlmapPHz5g3hPBRqx1cQjj Content-Type: text/plain;
          >charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
          >
          >--- On Fri, 2/4/11, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          >
          >> http://tmesis.net/MARCH/Photos/recon__015.jpg=A0 - > What brand
          >terminal
          >
          >Esprit - specifically Esprit 1's, initially they were made by Hazeltine,
          >th= en I think they spun off into their own company. They're VT100
          >clones.

          Ian, do you have one?

          If so, would you run the VTTEST utility and let me know what you find?

          Using an Esprit,

          telnet tmesis.net
          Username: VTTEST

          The rest is self explanatory.