Re: [midatlanticretro] Photos of interest from tmesis.net photos

  • Jason T
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 4, 2011
      On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:00 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
      > This stuff is cleanable. What an awesome storage place. Are there
      > any works in progress there?

      And here is the frozen, museumless Midwest, we experience the pain of envy.

      Quite a find, gentlemen! Someone should do a walk-through with a
      videocam, just to capture the scale of it all.

      --
      jht
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 4, 2011
        On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
        On Sat, 5 Feb 2011, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > Saw a couple of those Digiac systems. What are they?

           Digiac made a bunch of trainers - maybe this is an older one?

        It's definitely a Trainer alright, a Microprocessor Trainer. The layout is typical of one. Apparently one of the many they produced.
        It can be a nice tool for a demonstration class.

      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
          Jason T <silent700@...> writes:

          >On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:00 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote: >
          >This stuff is cleanable. What an awesome storage place. Are there > any
          >works in progress there?
          >
          >And here is the frozen, museumless Midwest, we experience the pain of
          >envy.
          >
          >Quite a find, gentlemen! Someone should do a walk-through with a
          >videocam, just to capture the scale of it all.

          I wish I would have brought my wife's new birthday present. Canon SX30 IS.
          It would have done digital video and, believe me, I would have used it.
        • Mr Ian Primus
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
            --- On Fri, 2/4/11, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

            > http://tmesis.net/MARCH/Photos/recon__015.jpg%c2%a0 -
            > What brand terminal

            Esprit - specifically Esprit 1's, initially they were made by Hazeltine, then I think they spun off into their own company. They're VT100 clones.

            -Ian
          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
              Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

              >--TPcGcxQdXi7w9PPyeJlmapPHz5g3hPBRqx1cQjj Content-Type: text/plain;
              >charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
              >
              >--- On Fri, 2/4/11, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
              >
              >> http://tmesis.net/MARCH/Photos/recon__015.jpg=A0 - > What brand
              >terminal
              >
              >Esprit - specifically Esprit 1's, initially they were made by Hazeltine,
              >th= en I think they spun off into their own company. They're VT100
              >clones.

              Ian, do you have one?

              If so, would you run the VTTEST utility and let me know what you find?

              Using an Esprit,

              telnet tmesis.net
              Username: VTTEST

              The rest is self explanatory.