VCF panel announcement

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
      We're going to have a panel discussion of some local VIPs from the
      homebrew era.

      So far, we "probably" confirmations from Roger Amidon (Xitan/TDL), David
      Ahl (Creative Computing), Dick Moberg (PACS), and John Dilks (PC'76).
      Waiting to hear from Larry Stein (Computer Mart of Iselin) and Sol Libes
      (ACGNJ/TCF). Will also invite Claude.

      I emailed Herb asking if he'd like to lead/moderate this panel.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
        That's all good news. Great to hear about the computer rescue. How
        far is this from Landenberg or Wilmington?
        bd