Hello, newbie question.

  • impromptuexpert
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hi,

      I've got a bunch of stuff (Actually so much stuff I'm not sure what I
      have). From memory, I have a vextrex, various atari 2600's, atari
      400's, atari 800, atari 5200, atari 7800. I'm trying to decide if it
      is worth the effort to attend the trenton show. Also some small
      portable games like a tron, intelevision, colecovision, viarious
      pong's. Is anyone interested in seeing any of this stuff, or is it
      all
      just too common? Thanks.

      Jeff S.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Jeff,

        Vectrex is fairly unique, but TCF is mostly a computer show, not a gaming show.  The 400/800 are fairly common...

        I have a few suggestions
        - check out the flea market portion of TCF (which MARCH isn't part of)
        - post to our Virtual Swap Meet page (via the 'database' link in our Yahoo group)
        - check out the regional gaming shows -- there is an excellent list at http://atariage.com/features/events/index.php

        Either way, you should still visit TCF and hang out with us at the MARCH exhibit.  You'll get hooked!

        Where are you from?

         - Evan Koblentz

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
          Jeff,
          Speaking from someone "only" bringing a VIC-20 system and peripherals, the 400 and 800 (assuming they work) would be interesting to me.  These came out in 1979, I think that they and the other Atari stuff would be a fine addition to the show.
          bd