Re: [midatlanticretro] Place your bets! (not sports)

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011
      --- On Thu, 2/3/11, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > This message is #19,785 on our
      > list. In six previous February(s) we
      > averaged 307 messages. So we should reach 20,000 in a
      > few weeks.
      >
      > Bet for bragging rights: guess the date, time of day,
      > author, and
      > subject of message #20,000.
      >
      > Honor system -- no cheating by looking at message numbers
      > before you post!

      Hmm... How about March 1st, Evan Koblentz, subject : OFF TOPIC! RE: question about Win 3.1 on 486 DX/2

      :)

      -Ian
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011
        Geez you shouldn't have said anything, now it will seem forced.

        But perhaps it's more important to acknowledge the thread that pushed
        things over 20,000 rather than the individual message.

        That said, I predict it will be great escape.

        Bill