RE: [midatlanticretro] Woz in NYC for the Engadget show

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011

      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      From: ragooman@...
      Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:38:21 -0500
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Woz in NYC for the Engadget show

      On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:
      Nice...
      I had him sign a copy of Woz for me when he came to Barnes & Noble..
      He is a nice guy.

      --- On Fri, 1/21/11, mejeep_ferret <mejeep@...> wrote:
      in Manhattan at my alma mater The Cooper Union:
      http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/19/the-engadget-show-returns-on-january-30th-with-steve-wozniak/
      The Engadget Show returns on January 30th with Steve Wozniak!

      I just read that this will be streaming live tonight at 6pm
      http://tinyurl.com/47cg5gk
      Except I can't make out what link there is to stream the video. They have the video podcasts from the past episodes on there, but no indication on where you can find the streaming link.

      =Dan

      Dan,

      That was a fun show. I haven't really seen Woz much in videos, only by reputation. He is a very smart, humble and savvy guy. Very funny in his habits and his pranks.  Everyone should download this podcast !

      Jeff3 B