Re: [midatlanticretro] Pickup or truck needed for rescue

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 30 5:13 AM
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >I don't know the weight. However our vehicle request is now on hold --
      >Kelly might be able to borrow a Suburban from someone. Anyway,
      >regardless of whose vehicle we use, yes of course we will reimburse for gas.

      I'm not concerned about reimbursement but there is a garage full of
      DEC history here that would love to find a new home in and about the
      Evans Area. ;)
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 30 7:32 AM
        >>> I'm not concerned about reimbursement but there is a garage full

        I doubt there will be enough space + time during this particular haul. But, we also have the DEC/IBM rescue that I mentioned yesterday -- for that one we'll probably need a box truck + lift gate -- so we'll try to coordinate with you.
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 30 8:02 AM
          "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

          >I doubt there will be enough space + time during this particular haul. But, we also have the DEC/IBM rescue that I mentioned
          >yesterday -- for that one we'll probably need a box truck + lift gate -- so we'll try to coordinate with you.

          You want me to help you pick up that kit?
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 30 8:09 AM

            >> You want me to help you pick up that kit?

            Help is good.

            I'm waiting to hear about when I can go scope out the location, etc., and then we'll coordinate the rescue itself.