Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Alpine/Pine - mother duck syndrome

    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 28, 2011
      Mark,

      Wow...  SPF/PC. I had that for DOS back in the mid-80's. I even tried writing macros to make it work more like MVS/TSO with SPF which was my second environment. But after a while I realized I had bonded to Xedit, so...

      Jim

      On 1/27/2011 9:23 PM, madodel wrote:

      Jim Scheef wrote:
      > Wow! Imagine that... BOTH colors!

      Well on a Green screen that would be green and black, and on an amber
      screen orange and black. Just keep changing monochrome monitors to get a
      variety of colors. I still prefer SPFPC myself (which does have color
      syntax highlighting) and it has line numbers and line commands. But I
      haven't updated it in about 15 years since they dropped the OS/2 version.

      Mark

      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 28, 2011