PDP Straight 8

  • x6800
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2011
      Anyone know who is the proud owner of the PDP Straight 8 from the 2008 Trenton Computer festival? Would like to find out more info on it and collaborate on a project I am working on, if the person is willing to be identified.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2011
        > Anyone know who is the proud owner of the PDP Straight 8 from the 2008 Trenton Computer festival? Would like to find out more info on it and collaborate on a project I am working on, if the person is willing to be identified.

        It belongs to our club (MARCH = Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists).

        Tell us more.

        Also, please introduce yourself.