Fw: [infoage] Ordiance found at InfoAge

    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 25, 2011
      Wow! Read this ...

      From: maflynn@...
      Sender: infoage-bounce@...
      Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:28:57 +0000
      To: <infoage@...>
      ReplyTo: infoage@...
      Subject: [infoage] Ordiance found at InfoAge

      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 28, 2011
        Mark,

        Wow...  SPF/PC. I had that for DOS back in the mid-80's. I even tried writing macros to make it work more like MVS/TSO with SPF which was my second environment. But after a while I realized I had bonded to Xedit, so...

        Jim

        On 1/27/2011 9:23 PM, madodel wrote:

        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Wow! Imagine that... BOTH colors!

        Well on a Green screen that would be green and black, and on an amber
        screen orange and black. Just keep changing monochrome monitors to get a
        variety of colors. I still prefer SPFPC myself (which does have color
        syntax highlighting) and it has line numbers and line commands. But I
        haven't updated it in about 15 years since they dropped the OS/2 version.

        Mark