RE: Osborne Computers

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2011
      If anyone is interested in this lot, please contact John directly.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2011
        If anyone could cut a few working boot disks for Osbourne Executives, I
        have one I'd like to verify. It doesn't seem to work, but I've only tried
        boot floppies I made using a PC and some random software that is supposed
        to be able to write the disks.