document uploaded for 74123 IC Tester

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011

      I uploaded the doc for a Tester I made for troubleshooting the 74123 IC, dual retriggerale monostable multivibrator. This is one that's typically found in 70s micro's and mini's. It's a handy little device, it lets you check the operation of this IC while in circuit, just as with an o'scope. I finally got around to taking the schematic that I scribbled on a sheet of paper and put into a document. It doesn't take much to build this. This might be helpful when you're troubleshooting TTL hardware.

      http://tinyurl.com/4uz4mbn

      =Dan

    • jack99rubin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2011
        Thanks Dan!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2011
          Nice work Dan.  I need to read this over, I may have questions...
          Bill