ENIAC web site

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
      Hi MARCHins,

      There's been a major revamp over at www.the-eniac.com ... the six main
      pages (orange links in the header) are packed solid with good information.

      Disclosure: it's NOT my site, but I was involved in creating it.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
        At 07:14 PM 1/22/2011, you wrote:
        >Hi MARCHins,
        >
        >There's been a major revamp over at www.the-eniac.com ... the six main
        >pages (orange links in the header) are packed solid with good information.
        >
        >Disclosure: it's NOT my site, but I was involved in creating it.

        I like the short article at the bottom about the dis-invention of the
        computer, etc.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011

          >> I like the short article at the bottom about the dis-invention of the computer, etc.

          Clarification ... I was involved with the six links up top, not the blog posts underneath.