Re: [midatlanticretro] TooManyGames 2011 - May 6th-8th - Greater Philadelphia Expo Center

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011

      I will try to go to this, and bring some VCF flyers for the info table

      Thanks.

      If you've ever been to one of these, there are a lot of vintage games, some good deals, and of course modern stuff.  I was amazed the first time I went to one of these how dedicated game cart collectors are.  Very knowledgeable.

      Indeed!  I went to a similar event in King of Prussia, PA back in '04 or '05; I forget the details.  But it was a HUGE event.

      Let me know if anyone else is interested.

      Paging Bill L., who not only is a MARCHin but is the editor of ArmchairArcade.com .....