Woz in NYC for the Engadget show

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2011
      in Manhattan at my alma mater The Cooper Union:

      http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/19/the-engadget-show-returns-on-january-30th-with-steve-wozniak/

      The Engadget Show returns on January 30th with Steve Wozniak!

      -- Jeff3 Jonas
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2011
        Nice...
        I had him sign a copy of Woz for me when he came to Barnes & Noble..
        He is a nice guy.

        --- On Fri, 1/21/11, mejeep_ferret <mejeep@...> wrote:
        in Manhattan at my alma mater The Cooper Union:
        http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/19/the-engadget-show-returns-on-january-30th-with-steve-wozniak/
        The Engadget Show returns on January 30th with Steve Wozniak!
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011
          On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:
          Nice...
          I had him sign a copy of Woz for me when he came to Barnes & Noble..
          He is a nice guy.

          --- On Fri, 1/21/11, mejeep_ferret <mejeep@...> wrote:
          in Manhattan at my alma mater The Cooper Union:
          http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/19/the-engadget-show-returns-on-january-30th-with-steve-wozniak/
          The Engadget Show returns on January 30th with Steve Wozniak!

          I just read that this will be streaming live tonight at 6pm
          http://tinyurl.com/47cg5gk
          Except I can't make out what link there is to stream the video. They have the video podcasts from the past episodes on there, but no indication on where you can find the streaming link.

          =Dan

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011
            Thanks for the info. Maybe you need to subscribe to the podcast ?

            To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011

              To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
              From: ragooman@...
              Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:38:21 -0500

              On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:
              Nice...
              I had him sign a copy of Woz for me when he came to Barnes & Noble..
              He is a nice guy.

              --- On Fri, 1/21/11, mejeep_ferret <mejeep@...> wrote:
              in Manhattan at my alma mater The Cooper Union:
              http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/19/the-engadget-show-returns-on-january-30th-with-steve-wozniak/
              The Engadget Show returns on January 30th with Steve Wozniak!

              I just read that this will be streaming live tonight at 6pm
              http://tinyurl.com/47cg5gk
              Except I can't make out what link there is to stream the video. They have the video podcasts from the past episodes on there, but no indication on where you can find the streaming link.

              =Dan

              Dan,

              That was a fun show. I haven't really seen Woz much in videos, only by reputation. He is a very smart, humble and savvy guy. Very funny in his habits and his pranks.  Everyone should download this podcast !

              Jeff3 B