Re: [midatlanticretro] Hugely OT: WordPress help needed

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >If anyone here is allowed to go massively OT:, it's me. :)
      >
      >I need some help adjusting a WordPress theme. If any MARCHins are
      >experienced at this, then please contact me off-list. I don't want to
      >discuss the specifics here.

      While I have not specifically done WordPress, I have modified theme
      templates for Joomla (CMS), Pivot (Blog/Publishing), and Coppermine
      (Photo Gallery). WordPress is just PHP/MySQL. Template modification
      shouldn't be that difficult since themes are generally just CSS, Java-
      scripts and graphics.

      I'm heading out for the eve but if you want, send me some specifics
      on what you have and what you want to change. We'll keep the rest of
      this off this list.