Heathkit Z-100 rescued

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2011
      Heathkit Z-100 rescued
      model H-120
      http://flic.kr/p/9aP5pF

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2011
        Dan,

        Way to go. Looks like mine. I have all the Zenith documentation for the
        Z-100's. Let me know what you need.

        All,
        These manuals are big loose-leaf binders. If someone is willing to run
        these thru a scanner, I'm willing to provide the manuals.

        Jim

        On 1/16/2011 9:25 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:
        > Heathkit Z-100 rescued
        > model H-120
        > http://flic.kr/p/9aP5pF

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2011
          Yes, it's actually the model with the Heathkit logo on it, which is great, before they finally merged with Zenith. Although the docs were already labeled Zenith Data Systems. This came with 5 boxes of stuff, books, all manuals, magazines, original software, upgrade memory kit, and spare parts - floppy drive and even a crt tube w/ chassis bd. And the Citizen GSX140 printer too, including extra color printer ribbon cartridge, otherwise it would be all thrown in the garbage too.  I think the manuals are already available online on the Heathkit users website.

          =Dan

          On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> wrote:
          Dan,

          Way to go. Looks like mine. I have all the Zenith documentation for the
          Z-100's. Let me know what you need.

          All,
          These manuals are big loose-leaf binders. If someone is willing to run
          these thru a scanner, I'm willing to provide the manuals.

          Jim

          On 1/16/2011 9:25 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:
          > Heathkit Z-100 rescued
          > model H-120
          > http://flic.kr/p/9aP5pF

        • Bill Dromgoole
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2011
            Good Job! Nice save.

            I've never had much luck finding Heathkit documents online.
            The rights are claimed by Data Professionals and they send takedown notices to posting sites.

            This may not be true for Zenith manuals, I don't know.

            billdrom