1000 shelves

  • Tom Owad
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2005
      http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=730853

      Probably a bit many for the museum, but if _everybody_ wanted a few…

      Tom

      --
      Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage
      By Tom Owad, Foreword by Steve Wozniak
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2005
        > http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=730853

        I think the idea of using a large club against a large load
        like this is great. But 100 members * 8 shelves each
        + infoAge * 200 shelves = still too many.

        John A.