New goodie for museum!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2011
      Guess what I got in today's snail mail .... the Sep. 1973 issue of Radio-Electronics magazine .... that's the one with Don Lancaster's article "Build a TV Typewriter" on the cover. Got it dirt cheap on ebay. I will put it in a case in the museum.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2011
        great! news.

        At 09:58 PM 1/15/2011, you wrote:
        >Guess what I got in today's snail mail .... the Sep. 1973 issue of
        >Radio-Electronics magazine .... that's the one with Don Lancaster's
        >article "Build a TV Typewriter" on the cover. Got it dirt cheap on
        >ebay. I will put it in a case in the museum.

      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2011
          On Sun, 16 Jan 2011, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > Guess what I got in today's snail mail .... the Sep. 1973 issue of Radio-Electronics magazine .... that's the one with Don Lancaster's article "Build a TV Typewriter" on the cover. Got it dirt cheap on ebay. I will put it in a case in the museum.

          Very good.

          How many of us also have that issue?

          http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/Books/TVTypewriterL.jpg

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...