Re: Xerox

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011
      Dave - I got the disks today and have already backed up the
      files. Thank you. I did not have a copy of the diagnostics routines
      very nice. Someone made a batch file to link together a bunch of
      test programs perhaps from a tech. The Dbase II disk works, and
      there were a lot of usable BASIC programs from the games disk. It
      looks like someone was trying to make a menu for the games, but only
      partially successful. I will send the disks back asap and make a
      copy for MARCH.
      Bill