Re: [midatlanticretro] Saturday / Sunday

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
      subject: Incessant Hacking

      I have a problem with my Hacking. Unfortunately it's the
      coughing-hacking and not the coding-hacking. Rather than
      give you all my cold I guess I'd better stay here so I don't
      get blamed for any colds you might have. I'm pretty gung-ho
      for these work days too. See you next time.

      Best Wishes,
      John A.
    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
        BTW I believe the place may be unheated so
        dress accordingly don't give yourselves colds too. JEA
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
          Okay.

          So it's ... me, Chris, Joe G. ...?  Who am I missing?

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
            My participation will depend on Moms demeanor tomorrow
            morning lol - my car is busted and hers is my only
            means of transportation (van is doing duty as a
            storage unit). Having said that, provided I can make
            it, and if so cant swear itll be 9:30, I wont be
            spending any significant time in the basement. The
            atmosphere is too irritating to my respiratory system.
            Cough cough weeeeeeze
            --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
            <evan947@...> wrote:
            > Okay.
            >
            > So it's ... me, Chris, Joe G. ...? Who am I
            missing?

            > _____

            Of John Allain
            > Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:47 PM
            > To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Saturday / Sunday
            >

            > subject: Incessant Hacking
            >
            > I have a problem with my Hacking. Unfortunately
            it's the
            > coughing-hacking and not the coding-hacking. Rather
            than
            > give you all my cold I guess I'd better stay here so
            I don't
            > get blamed for any colds you might have. I'm pretty
            gung-ho
            > for these work days too. See you next time.
            >
            > Best Wishes,
            > John A.

            > Vintage

            =Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=yQK66sIa
            > fWZWnP-61n_BTQ> computer Computer

            2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=bvgAN5E
            > Yj4oAGQSA29LvCw> security Computer

            2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=E3VSZZU
            > ZIYQJD2FP1DwFdw> training
            > Field

            ter+security&w3=Computer+training&w4=Field+trip&c=4&s=84&.sig=6Bps2Ok95uCsZL
            > SwdHWZfg> trip
            >
            > _____
            >
            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >

            > * Visit your group "midatlanticretro
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro> "
            on the web.

            Yahoo! Terms of Service
            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
            >

            > _____

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
              Chris M wrote:

              >My participation will depend on Moms demeanor tomorrow
              >morning lol - my car is busted and hers is my only
              >means of transportation (van is doing duty as a
              >storage unit). Having said that, provided I can make
              >it, and if so cant swear itll be 9:30, I wont be
              >spending any significant time in the basement. The
              >atmosphere is too irritating to my respiratory system.
              >Cough cough weeeeeeze
              >--- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
              ><evan947@...> wrote:
              >

              >>Okay.
              >>
              >>So it's ... me, Chris, Joe G. ...? Who am I
              >>

              >missing?

              I'm not sure if I can get there either. And if I do make it, it will
              probably not bee for long.
            • Joe Giliberti
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
                Joe Giliberti wrote:

                >Chris M wrote:
                >

                >>My participation will depend on Moms demeanor tomorrow
                >>morning lol - my car is busted and hers is my only
                >>means of transportation (van is doing duty as a
                >>storage unit). Having said that, provided I can make
                >>it, and if so cant swear itll be 9:30, I wont be
                >>spending any significant time in the basement. The
                >>atmosphere is too irritating to my respiratory system.
                >>Cough cough weeeeeeze
                >>--- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                >><evan947@...> wrote:
                >>

                >>>Okay.
                >>>
                >>>So it's ... me, Chris, Joe G. ...? Who am I
                >>>

                >>missing?

                I definetly cant get there tomorrow. Just remember I got a huge report
                due on Monday.
              • Evan
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                  Just spoke with Fred again, he said he's visiting Mr. Grabbe this weekend to gauge what size truck is needed to move the remainder.

                  John A.: Fred also is pleased that you volunteered to videotape Grabbe himself.  Details are to be determined.