is anyone on the list fluent in Japanese?

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
      I need to have a way to network with Japanese
      collectors. I cant get my fill of Windoze beige boxes,
      so I have to tap out another continent to satiate
      myself. Sayonara ;)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005

        As long as you understand that they're not... err, let's just have a group hug at the next all-comers event.  :)

        Someone bring a penguin to sacrifice.