Re: [midatlanticretro] March's Xerox 820 system - it's a II right?

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011
      > Bill Degnan
      >
      > I just set up my 820-II with 8" floppy and hard drive (called a "rigid disk
      > system") and posted the directions here.
      >
      > http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=400

      I have a Xerox 820-II Diagnostic Exerciser disk and probably a games disk and
      DBASE II for that machine that I got in a bunch of mixed 8" disks. I've
      been intending to archive them after I got a 8" setup working that
      can read non DEC disks but haven't made progress on that. If they are
      useful and you can archive or copy and return them I can send them to you.